12-πλός μεταγωγέας PDU για αύξηση της λειτουργικής ασφάλειας και της ενεργειακής απόδοσης σε δίκτυα πληροφορικής.
Expert Power Control 8041 Series enables switching and metering of electrical appliances through TCP/IP network, serial interface or mobile device app. The Series consists of two versions with 12 load outlets on the rear panel:
| Expert Power Control 8041-1: 12x IEC C13
Expert Power Control 8041-2: 12x IEC C13 Lock
For Expert Power Control 8041-2, IEC Lock sockets prevent accidental disconnecting of IEC cables by a patented locking mechanism.
The Power Ports are individually switchable through web interface, serial interface, SNMP or a button directly on the device. Moreover SNMPv3, SSL, IPv6, Telnet, Radius and Modbus TCP support are incorporated. Expert Power Control 8041 disposes of two energy meters. Various electrical dimensions are measured on the supply line and enable users to identify and exploit power-saving potential in the their IT environment. In addition, responsibles receive warning messages when fault currents occur (residual current measurement type A). This allows preventive maintenance even before downtime.
• Switch and control servers and IT equipment in server rooms and data centers
• Switching network or media technology devices through media controls of well-known AV manufacturers (Atlona, Barco, Crestron, Extron, Neets)
• Restart PCs, servers, routers, and switches remotely
• Reduce power consumption of standby devices through schedule control
• Network monitoring through integration with monitoring software (PRTG, Icinga, Nagios, Power IQ, Tivoli)
• Environmental monitoring by connected sensors (temperature, humidity and air pressure)
• Industrial environments: Production facilities, warehouses or workshops
• IT installations: Engineering rooms, data centers, 19 “cabinets or server rooms
• AV environments: huddle rooms, conference rooms, theaters, auditoriums, LED walls or digital signage systems